The Ugly Duckling House has a growing, loyal following with new readers discovering this site each day. Do you think my readers will like your shop, site, or product? You can purchase sidebar ads directly below to advertise immediately, or get in touch with me to work on a specified campaign.
Sidebar Ad Options
Signing up for ad space is easy! Use the link above and fill out your info. Once the ad is approved and payment is processed, the ad shows up in the sidebar.
Where does each sidebar ad go?
The “Feature Ad” and “Short Stack” ads are placed among other ads in the sidebar on posts and pages (the homepage is a separate page setup). These ads are stacked on top of each other, and the Feature Ad is always placed above any Short Stack ads.
Discount Codes for Longer Ad Terms
Discount codes can be used for 3 and 6 month ad terms. Contact me for this code & ordering instructions if you would like to do this.
Ad Rotation / Shuffle
The order of the ads shuffle with each page load based on their size. This is done so that any ad gets optimum exposure regardless of when the ad was purchased.
Other Ways to Advertise
Please contact me for other creative advertising options, such as:
- Product reviews or giveaways (see my Media Kit page for my policies on either of these)
- Sponsoring a post that I write (I do not offer guest posting from advertisers of any kind, including freelance writers)
- Social media advertising (must adhere to advertising policies required by social media accounts, such as Pinterest)
Advertising Options NOT Offered
Getting creative to reach a new audience is fantastic, but my readers are my top priority. As a blog reader myself, there are certain advertising types that I prefer not to see. Therefore, I do not offer the following types of paid content or ad placement. Please do not send requests for these types; they will not be answered.
- Sidebar text links
- Embedded text links within existing posts
- Requests for “guest posts” that contain links to a product or service (sorry, absolutely NO sponsored content on this site can be written by anyone else but me!)
- “solo ads” or email distribution lists
- Videos or pop-up ads (because readers hate them)
The Ugly Duckling House reserves the right to modify or add to the above advertise policies at any time.