This cheesy, creamy Chicken Enchilada Dip is a simple yet hearty appetizer that will be the star of your next get together!
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. can green chili peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, grated and divided
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained (We prefer reduced sodium)
- cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, enchilada sauce, cumin, chili powder and salt until smooth.
- Stir in 1.5 cups Monterey Jack cheese, chicken and green chilis. Add black beans last.
- Pour into oven safe skillet or small casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until hot through and lightly browning around edges and on top.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with corn chips.