This spiked hot chocolate with bourbon and Grand Marnier is just what you need for your fall and winter holiday get-togethers
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 T cocoa powder
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 oz bourbon
- 1/2 oz Grand Marnier
- whipped cream
- mini chocolate chips, chocolate syrup or orange zest, for garnish (optional)
- Bring milk to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in cocoa, brown sugar, and salt. Stir until dissolved.
- Add bourbon and Grand Marnier.
- Pour into mug and top with whipped cream and desired garnish.