This post may contain affiliate links. This won’t change your price, but may share some commission. Read my full disclosure here.
The grout is in!
Hell yes, I am. But the bathroom is far from finished. A majority of the to-do list is still yet to be done:
rip out the old flooring, vanity, and toilet install cement board lay down tile grout the tile
- apply a patch to the gaping hole near the vanity plumbing
- finish patching and sanding the walls
- pick a paint color
- prime and paint the walls
- apply insulating foam to a large gap in the floor (once again, a big thank-you to the builders who constructed this home)
- reinstall the baseboards and put in new shoe molding
- install a new toilet
- install the vanity
- install a new faucet
- hook up the plumbing
- recaulk the shower
- add finishing decorative touches and artwork