This post may contain affiliate links. This won’t change your price, but may share some commission. Read my full disclosure here.
By habit, I’m a listmaker. I usually have several at any given time – one on my smartphone, one handwritten and floating around in my purse (along with receipts and other shreds of paper I have long forgotten a purpose for), and at my desk at work. Since I know I’m not the only one out there doing this – just as busy, just as pressed for time as I am – I thought I’d give you a glance at how I keep myself from taking a trip to the loony bin.
- Prep the kitchen for paint
- Try out a wallpaper removal product I ordered online (more on that in another post – and you won’t want to miss it!)
- Paint the bathroom hinges to match the new knobs (more on that, too!)
- Test out fabric medium for a fun paint project in the bathroom (I probably don’t have to even put a comment in this spot anymore, you already know it’s a separate post)
- Purchase primer for another paint project
- Get fitted for the bridesmaid dress I have to wear for my sister’s wedding in three weeks (hooray for losing weight that it is too big everywhere, frick for the fact that it means more time rushing around to get it to fit properly)
- Finalize plans for her bachelorette party
- Get my hair colored and cut so I don’t look homeless at either event
- Go for a body wrap (part of my birthday preparations)
- Get a spray tan (also for the above reasons)
- Mani-pedi (delayed to the last possible moment so I don’t get have to do it twice before the wedding)
Renew my auto insurance/shop around with my current homeowner’s policy carrier to possibly get a multi-policy discount
- AAA membership renewal (sheesh, everything is renewed on the birthday!)
Renew my driver’s license(thank God I can do this online instead of at the dreaded DMV!)
- Get emissions testing…
- …so I can renew my car tag
- Do some laundry already!
- Get new tires for the car (after a recent flat I realized that this is long overdue)
- Gather the last shred of sanity I have left to plan a much-needed girls weekend with my best friend this summer