Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links, which means I may make a commission if you decide to make a purchase through one of my links, at no cost to you.
(Okay, not really “fun” day unless your idea of fun does not include football and instead involves cursing your own dumbness for buying a house that is falling apart. But “Sunday Productive Day” just didn’t have as nice of a ring to it.)
Today’s To Do List: Packed Full!
- Take Charlie to the park
- Clean the living room floor and lay out the new rug
- Skim coat the pantry wall
- Measure the bathroom floor again for new tile (more on that tomorrow)
- Look into this stuff for the tile installation
- Finally un-box the vanities that have been sitting in the garage (are you sensing a theme yet?)
- Finish up trim work on the exterior stoop area
- Scrub the cement slab in prep for paint
- Test out paint color on front door
- Spray paint the wreath form and dollar store pumpkins for some fun holiday crafts
This is clearly too much to do in one day – it’s nuts, in fact. But I’m going to try, and I should at least start with good intentions even if it means an epic fail, right?
Hope you’re having a great weekend!
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to get the latest updates delivered to your reader or inbox for free!