Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links, which means I may make a commission if you decide to make a purchase through one of my links, at no cost to you.
- Check the trim in the daylight for any touch-up needs on the front stoop (the daylight is slipping away when I’m home on weeknights to do a full assessment on whether or not I’m finished)
- Scrub the cement slab (and possibly paint it)
- Wipe down the front door and paint it
- Finish my fall wreath for the front door (just in time to take it down for the Halloween one, haha)
- Work on my Halloween wreath for the front door
- Finish up a few other Halloween crafts
- Take Charlie to Petsmart and then for a long walk (she’s been such a good girl lately)
- Try out the new camera (yes, you read that right… I finally have her, more on that later)
- Send off the follow up contract info (sorry for the cryptic line here, but you’ll find out all about that later this week too!)
- Wash down the staircase and prime the treads for paint
- Skim coat the kitchen pantry wall
- Get samples for the dining room paint color (I’m thinking bluey, greeny gray – so feel free to suggest colors!)
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to get the latest updates delivered to your reader or inbox for free!