This post may contain affiliate links. This won’t change your price, but may share some commission. Read my full disclosure here.
I’ve covered plenty of home improvement this week – so for today, let’s just have some fun. It is Friday, after all. Anyone else feel like dancing?
I cannot stop listening to this song. And the butt wiggling is uncontrollable. Just seems to be happening every time I press play. Which is often.
A few things about this video:
- This is the safe version of Blurred Lines (Robin Thicke), not the unrated one. I haven’t watched that one yet, but I can guess.
- “What rhymes with ‘hug me’?” – love that line.
- I am pretty sure I’ve found my Halloween costume. Does anyone know where I might find a realistic looking lamb prop to carry around? Or maybe I should scour the thrift stores for a metallic track suit. Pharrell and I both have dimples… so I think I could pull it off.
- Pamela, expect to be a part of a dance party at Haven. It will include at least this song and Thrift Shop.
- Speaking of Macklemore, I want to see a Glee-style mashup of this song and Can’t Hold Us. I think it would make angels weep.
In other news, I took a break from covering myself in wood splinters this week and actually went to the salon. The picture below is mostly just an attempt to balance out the many photos on this blog where I am a ponytailed hot mess. I think right now, the ratio is still 157 to 2. So, you know… progress.
Are there any songs that you can’t stop listening to lately? Car dance party on the way home from work today. And, go.