Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links, which means I may make a commission if you decide to make a purchase through one of my links, at no cost to you.
Grab this super-simple but oh-so-colorful cross stitch pattern that’s designed to look like a sugar skull!
Oof. I must say, friends: September really kicked my butt in terms of DIY projects. I feel like I was buzzing from project to project and getting a lot
- Life happens, and I suppose that’s pretty normal.
- I have a LOT of stuff that can be shared soon since I’ve reached the 85-95% mark on a few (let’s face it — am I ever the blogger that gets all the way to 100% finished? Never!) and
- Thank goodness that I have this cross stitch side project of mine to give me first-of-the-month deadlines. Sometimes, all ya really need is a baby step in the right direction to get back on track!
A lot of you guys have seen this sugar skull pattern in my library sneak peeks and have been eagerly awaiting the release. So, today is finally the day! I haven’t actually stitched this one myself yet, but I do think it would be a lot of fun to complete. If you stitch it, I’d love to see it (be sure to tag me at @uglyducklingDIY on Instagram!).
A few have asked if I can release the holiday-themed ones early, but I’ve chosen to keep these
About this Sugar Skull Cross Stitch Pattern
- Designed for 14
- Full counted cross stitches only
- DMC floss colors: 19
- Size: approximately 5 in. x 5 in.
How to use the library:
Just type in your name and the email address you subscribed with in the box on the library homepage, and it will pass you through to the library of this pattern and all other free patterns I’ve shared on the blog before. If you are new to subscribing or haven’t been able to get access, it’s likely because you still need to confirm your subscription (every signup has a confirmation email and it’s REQUIRED you confirm to add you to my list… if you haven’t seen it, check your spam folder!).
Enjoy! Linked below, I’ve got a few more previous patterns in case you missed them. Don’t forget to pin this post if you plan to save it for later!
pattern time limit
Patterns are available for free for a limited time to make room for new designs. To get access to the entire archive and lots more patterns, check out our membership site, NeedleSpark!