This post may contain affiliate links. This won’t change your price, but may share some commission. Read my full disclosure here.
- gather everything up, sort into lights/darks/colors because I’m too lazy to pre-sort as I’m tossing things into a pile
- wait for the laundry to wash; then wait for it to dry (and the dryer takes longer, so even when I try to do several laundry cycles in sequence there is a bit of a bottleneck)
- fold (ugh)
- sort into drawer items vs hanging items (ugh x 2)
- put drawer items away (easy)
- put hanging items on hangers (ugh – I procrastinate on this the most) and organize them in the closet between work clothes and other stuff
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to get the latest updates delivered to your reader or inbox for free!